103 total views, 1 views today
Australia, fresh off losses in their Test and ODI series against India, are looking to find their rhythm after a sub-par home season. For India, the five-match ODI series against Australia will be their last in the format ahead of the 2019 World Cup in England. There are several players on the verge of records that could potentially be broken during this tour. What are they?
- Rohit Sharma needs 192 more runs to become the ninth Indian cricketer to cross 8000 runs in ODI cricket.
- Jasprit Bumrah needs two more wickets and Chahal needs five wickets to pick up 50 T20I wickets. Only R Ashwin has achieved this for India.
- If Shikhar Dhawan plays both T20Is against Australia, he will become the fifth Indian to play 50 T20Is.
- Glenn Maxwell needs four more wickets to complete the double of 50 wickets and 2000 runs for Australia in ODIs.
- Virat Kohli needs one more fifty to register 50 half centuries in ODIs.