144 total views, 1 views today
On an action-packed Sunday, RCB continued their alarming free-fall by losing to DC, while KKR comfortably overcame a lethargic RR.
Here are the best stats from the day’s play:
- This is only the second time RCB have lost to Delhi since 2011. RCB’s record against Delhi since 2011 reads WWWWWWWWWLWWWWWL, with a 14-2 scoreline and 1 No-result.
- Navdeep Saini has now bowled 65 dot balls, the most in this IPL. Yuzvendra Chahal is a second on the list with 58 dots. Unfortunately, their team is on the wrong end of the Points Table.
- RCB have now lost 7 consecutive games dating back to 2018. This is now their worst streak in IPL.
- Robin Uthappa is now the 4th highest run-getter in IPL history, behind Kohli, Raina, and Rohit Sharma.
- Chris Lynn crossed 1000 IPL runs yesterday. However, currently, he has exactly 999 runs for KKR in IPL. One more run, and he’ll be the ninth Knight Rider to get to the mark.