161 total views, 1 views today
Another day, another nail-biter for KXIP. They were on cruise-mode against SRH, then panicked, and eventually got home with a delivery to spare.
Here’s a look at the best stats from the day’s play:
- This is KXIP’s 7th consecutive victory at Mohali, starting from 2017. The all-time record is held by MI, with 10 consecutive wins at Wankhede, from 2013-3014.
- Warner’s 70*(62) yesterday was his 7th consecutive score of 50+ against KXIP. In fact, his last 8 innings against KXIP read 44, 58, 81, 59, 52, 70*, 51, 70*. That is some consistency!
- This was only KXIP’s 4th win against SRH in 13 encounters between the two.
- KL Rahul has overcome a poor start to this year’s IPL, and is now the third-highest run getter this season, behind David Warner and Jonny Bairstow.
- Among players who have bowled more than 30 overs in IPL for SRH, Mohammad Nabi is now the most economical bowler, going at just 6.03 runs per over. His Afghanistan teammate Rashid Khan goes at a close 6.54 runs per over.