40 total views, 1 views today
On double-header Sunday, CSK continued their winning ways and solidified their spot at the top of the table, while another SRH collapse helped DC move to second in the table.
Here are the stats from the day’s play:
- SRH got all out for 116 yesterday. This is their third-lowest total in IPL. In fact, their lowest came this year as well, against MI. Their 4 lowest scores have all come at Hyderabad.
- In the span of a week, Rabada has taken two 4-wicket hauls for DC. He now equals Amit Mishra, who has been with DC for many seasons, and who has also aggregated two 4-wicket hauls for DC.
- David Warner scored his 400th run in IPL 2019 yesterday. He has now done so in 6 consecutive seasons he has participated in (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019).
- After 6 successive scores of 40+, Andre Russell finally got out cheaply for 10. But he did score at a strike-rate of 250!
- Suresh Raina recorded his 37th score of 50+ in IPL, and moved past Gambhir on the list of most 50+ scores in IPL. Only Warner and Kohli are ahead of him.