107 total views, 1 views today
The Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians match was an absolute cruise for Mumbai as it propelled them upto the number 2 position in the points table. Here are some stats and numbers from this match:
- Mumbai has always won whenever Rahul Chahar has had an economy of less than 8 runs per over (5/5 matches). Quite clearly explains how dependent Mumbai Indians are on the leggie this season.
- With 19 wickets in only 9 matches, Kagiso Rabada is the leading wicket-taker of the season. The purple cap holder is well on cards to beat Dwayne Bravo’s most wickets in a season (32) record.
- With an overall strike-rate of 194.64, Hardik Pandya is second on the list of power hitters (Best Batting SR) only behind Andre Russel (213.69).
- Jasprit Bumrah has always been a revelation with the ball for Mumbai Indians in the last 3-4 seasons. He has bowled most number of dot balls this season (103) going only at an economy of 6.54 in process.
- Rohit Sharma became the third Indian and 8th batsman overall to aggregate 8000 T20 runs.