96 total views, 2 views today
Super Sunday scripted a tale of two contrasting matches. One, where SRH cruised pass KKR, handing them their 5th consecutive loss, and the other, where MS Dhoni almost pulled off a miracle in a last ball thriller against RCB. Here’s a stats round-up of both the matches:
- This is the first time in 8 matches has RCB managed to get the better of CSK.
- In his half century knock, Dhoni surpassed the milestone of scoring 4000 runs as captain, most by any captain in IPL.
- MS Dhoni has the highest batting average this season. (104.67)
- 84* (48) from MS Dhoni was his best IPL score. His 7 sixes in the process also equals his personal record for most sixes in an innings.
- This is the first time since 2018 has CSK lost 2 consecutive matches.
- Dhoni’s 111m six in the last over is the longest this season.
- Jonny Bairstow’s 445* runs is the highest by a batsman in his debut IPL season (excluding the first edition).
- SRH’s win against KKR made a record for highest margin of victory (in terms of wickets-9) in IPL 2019.