69 total views, 2 views today
Delhi Capitals continued their dream run in away games, clinching their 7th win of the season against Rajasthan. The win sends Delhi Capitals to the top of IPL 2019 Points Table. Here’s a look at some numbers from today’s play:
- Riyan Parag became the second youngest bowler (17y 163d )to take a wicket in IPL.
- As forgettable as it could ever be for the Australian, Ashton Turner became the first ever batsman to register 3 consecutive golden ducks in IPL. Sadly, it was his 5th consecutive duck in T20s.
- Ajinkya Rahane reached the three-figure mark for the first time in 7 years. His last came in 2012 at M Chinnaswamy Stadium against RCB.
- Ajinkya Rahane’s 105* was the highest ever IPL score by a Rajasthan batsman. His effort overtook Shane Watson’s 104* against KKR in 2015.
- The 130 run stand between Steve Smith and Ajinkya Rahane was the highest second wicket stand for Rajasthan in IPL.