70 total views, 1 views today
Another IPL game, another controversy. Interestingly enough, this one also involved the bowling crease. At the end, MI emerged victors in a very closely-fought encounter.
Here’s a look at some interesting statistics from the RCB-MI game:
- Virat Kohli became the second player to reach 5000 runs in IPL, after Suresh Raina.
- AB de Villiers became the third foreigner to reach 4000 runs in IPL, after David Warner and Chris Gayle.
- Mumbai Indians now have an 8-2 record over RCB in Bangalore.
- RCB’s 181-5 is their fourth highest total against MI in all IPL, and their second highest total against MI at the Chinnaswamy.
- If RCB had got over the line, it would have been their 3rd highest successful chase in IPL history.